Joanne Cheer is the sole practitioner in Khandallah Law, a boutique law practice located in the heart of Khandallah.
Areas of practice:
- Residential Conveyancing (buying and selling property)
- Refinancing mortgages
- Retirement Villages – Occupation Licences
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- Negotiating property settlements after separation
- Negotiating Contacting Out Agreements (pre-nups)
- Statutory independent advice on those agreements prepared by other lawyers
Family Court litigation:
Relationship Property Disputes
Joanne has specialised in family law for over 25 years, and has always had a parallel non litigation practice as well. Khandallah Law has been located in the same place for more than 14 years now.
Joanne graduated for Victoria University with a BA in history, and an LLB. She was admitted to the bar in Wellington in November 1989.